Sometimes when we are so busy living our lives it is difficult for us to step back and evaluate how effective and efficient we are being. A coach can be that objective observer and help us clarify, organize and achieve our goals.
Coaching helps us identify strategies for overcoming obstacles which prevent us from achieving these goals. It also addresses any thought patterns, emotions and behaviours that might prevent us from reaching our potential.
Coaching can help in many areas of life. Here are some examples:
- Stress management and creating life balance
- Career planning and development
- Time management and overcoming procrastination
- Creating a sense of purpose and meaning
- Health and lifestyle
- Enhancing social life
Typically, coaching happens in three phases:
- Identifying your goals and objectives ensuring they are clear and defined.
- Strategizing step by step how you will achieve these goals. This stage also includes identifying possible obstacles and strategies to overcome them.
- While you are achieving your goals, sessions are scheduled to monitor your progress. Goals are revised as needed and obstacles are problem solved. These sessions aim to provide you with accountability, motivation and support in your endeavour.
Telephone sessions are available when needed.