Psycho-Educational assessments provide detailed diagnostic summaries as well as practical recommendations. They are aimed at identifying specific strengths and challenges affecting learning and provide strategies to improve academic performance and success.
These assessments evaluate the following:
• Learning Disabilities
• Attention and concentration
• Reading and writing skills
• Mathematic skills
• Learning styles
Assessments occur in three stages:
• Clinical Interview and consultation with parents and teachers.
• Validated psychological testing in areas of ability and achievement.
• Feedback session with detailed explanation of report findings, diagnosis and recommendations.
The cost of a Psycho-Educational assessment is $2500.